Friday, July 30, 2010

Wild Wild West

Today John Parker and Avery had Western day at their school and camp. Avery has been talking about it all week and I think she expected pony rides. She'll be disappointed about that! Everyone was talking about how cute she is. She just eats that up...little stinker. I was surprised that John Parker wanted to dress up but then I heard there was a prize involved. He's all about prizes, ribbons and trophies. I noticed in the car that he ripped the red plastic Sheriff badge snd the cord off the hat. I guess he thought it was too childish. It makes me so sad to see him growing up so quickly. When I blowdry his hair in the mornings, I really notice how tall he has gotten. I love my Roy Rogers and Calamity Jane!

Side Note : I picked up John Parker today and he had won 4 ribbons and a watermelon/blue ribbon for Best Dressed! He was so excited!

0 comments: