Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend

It's been a great Memorial Day weekend--start to Summer. John Parker got out of school Wednesday and we've had lots of fun with new pet turtles, fishing, a trip to the lake to eat BBQ ribs with the Caders and a "spa day" with Avery complete with pedicure and hair trim. It's going to be a busy Summer for sure and we intend to enjoy it. People always told me to enjoy my children because they grow up so fast. I didn't know at the time how right they were. I want to spend as much time with them as I can and capture every moment! How blessed we all are to live in this country and enjoy our freedom, family and friends. God bless our troops and God bless America!!! (Note: I added photos of my purple iris because they're my favorite and I'm proud of them.....Thanks Mom!!)

0 comments: